Support every project with a specialized approach. Discover how CONSOL can help accomplish your project goals.
In a world where competition for jobs, pay increases, and academic success continues to increase, certifications offer hope because they are a credible, third-party assessment of one’s skill and knowledge for a given subject.
Whether you are an educator preparing students for college or career, or a student looking for a competitive advantage, or a company looking for people with the qualifications to make things happen, CONSOL certifications can make a difference.
CONSOL is an Authorized Training Center (ATC); Authorized Exam Center (AEC) and Authorized Certification Center (ACC) to the worldwide well known Certifications both Autodesk® & PMI® in Ethiopia.
CONSOL works with the industry-leading certification providers, both Autodesk® & PMI®, to bring their programs successfully to market. With particular expertise in academia, we are able to create a unique go-to-market plan that drives global program performance.
CONSOL manages a sophisticated portfolio of leading certification programs including:
At our Center we train and certify the following Autodesk® Software Professional Training:
- BIM Management
- Autodesk AutoCAD®
- Autodesk Revit Architecture®
- Autodesk Revit Structure®
- Autodesk Revit MEP®
- Autodesk BIM for Infrastructure®
- Autodesk Navis Works Manage®
- Autodesk Advance Steel®
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D®
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D®
- Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical®
- Autodesk Inventor Professional®
- Autodesk InfraWorks 360®
- Autodesk 3D Max®
- Autodesk Maya®
- Autodesk Inventor®
We also deliver following other PMI® training and certifications:
- Certified Associate in Project Management – (CAPM)®
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI – ACP)®
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
- Portfolio Management (PfMP)®
- PMI – Professional in Business Analysis (PMI – PBA)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PM Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®